Bookings by 2 August 2019
Cost: £30.00 inc VAT – arrival drink / 2 course lunch / coffee
£32.88 inc VAT – if paying online*
Dealing with interFEARence
I help business owners and their teams tap into their true potential to help them achieve their dreams and goals, whatever they may be.
It’s a rare day when I meet anyone who has everything they want right now. But I believe we all have an innate tendency for personal growth. So what stops us in our tracks?
It’s Fear. Or InterFEARence
This could be doubting our own ability, comparing ourselves to others, impostor syndrome, poor decision making, scarcity mindset, overwhelm, feeling out of your depth.
Often it’s lack of ownership.
On 6th August I’ll be sharing some of the tools from my ever expanding toolbox that I use with my clients to deal with interFEARence, to help them get out of their comfort zone and smash their personal goals.
This event is sponsored by:
Terms of Booking & Cancellation
- Advance payment is required for all events
- *PayPal and EventBrite charges will apply
- All bookings require payment - 2 working days notice of cancellation is required to avoid payment
- Attendees should be business owners, directors or senior decision makers
- Late bookings may result in a table number being allocated on the day
- Booking taken within 2 days of an event are non-refundable
For more information for the York Business Network, go to our contact page.