Date: 9 May 2018 – Bookings by 7 May
Venue: Hotel St Pierre – WF2 6QG
Cost: £25.00 inc VAT – arrival drink / 2 course lunch / coffee
£27.91 inc VAT – if paying online*
“Your Digital tax account” (DTA)
Employed or self-employed, did you know you have a DTA? Are you using it?
Like it or not, HMRC are pushing you firmly in the direction of using it. Do you know how?
If you are a sole trader or have rental properties, Making Tax Digital is less than 12 months away.
Tax expert Tracy Sedgwick from Jolliffe Cork will update you on all of these issues.
The direction of your tax affairs is digital. Are you happy your cyber security is good enough to protect your most sensitive business or personal financial information?
Andy Gambles from Servertastic will talk cyber security
This event is sponsored by:
Terms of Booking & Cancellation
- Advance payment is required for all events
- *PayPal and EventBrite charges will apply
- All bookings require payment - 2 working days notice of cancellation is required to avoid payment
- Attendees must be business owners, directors or senior decision makers
- Late bookings may result in a table number being allocated on the day
- Booking taken within 2 days of an event are non-refundable
For more information on the Wakefield Business Network, go to our contact page.