Date: 22nd November 2017 – Bookings by 20th November
Venue: Marriott Hotel – LS1 6ET
Cost: £25.00 inc VAT – arrival drink / 2 course lunch / coffee
£27.91 inc VAT – if paying online*
What does GDPR mean for my business from an IT perspective?
GDPR regulations are coming in in May 2018.
This workshop will help you to understand what you need to do in preparation from an IT perspective.
Businesses don’t understand what they need to do – come along to work out what your next steps should be.
This event is sponsored by:
Tor Mackenzie – Rochester & Associates Ltd
Contact Number 1: 01274 662953
Contact Number 2: 07775 800156
Terms of Booking & Cancellation
- Advance payment is required for all events
- *PayPal and EventBrite charges will apply
- All bookings require payment - 2 working days notice of cancellation is required to avoid payment
- Attendees must be business owners, directors or senior decision makers
- Late bookings may result in a table number being allocated on the day
- Booking taken within 2 days of an event are non-refundable
For more information, go to our contact page.